Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jessica Simpson Talks Nude ELLE Cover on "The Tonight Show"

Not letting her full blown baby bump get in the way of her press duties, Jessica Simpson took the stage for an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Monday night (March 12).

The expecting 31-year-old was all smiles as she joined Jay on the NBC Burbank set to promote her new show "Fashion Star," which debuts on Tuesday night (March 13) at 9:30PM ET on NBC.

Along with plugging her television program, Miss Simpson was asked about her recently released nude and pregnant cover for the April issue of ELLE magazine.

"I shot that a couple of months ago. I don't look like that now," Jess said with a laugh, adding, "I wanted to do it. I mean, ELLE didn't even ask me if I would want to do it, I just always had the idea in my mind that I would do it."

Then questioned as to whether she sought permission from her manager father, Simpson quickly replied, "No. I don't think that he would have recommended it."







Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes

No comments:

Post a Comment